ACME Business Schoolhttp://folio.tylerault.com/acme/absView the siteAugust 2011
A prominent business school wanted a snazzy new home page, and iFactory tapped me to implement their design and ideas. Unfortunately the whole thing was a surprise to the dean, who cancelled the project at about 95% completion. Thus Acme Business School was founded!
- Responsive layout: on wider screens the site expands and font sizes increase to better fill space.
- Quick-scroll content: the "hero" and news sections scroll horizontally to bring more content to you.
- HTML 5 or Flash video: video can play across platforms (using VideoJS).
- Touch support: swipe actions for the iPad and other devices.
- Expandable footer: a panel exposes more links. Some social media links expand, too.